Ontario’s Leading Positive Reinforcement
Dog Services Company
Over 10 years of training experience
We’re here to teach, help, support and develop what you would like to get from your dog or puppy.
What is RuffSport all about? We are a 360 degree dog services company. If it’s dog related we have you covered! Our company contains three pieces to the business:
RuffSport – This company is a full service training company. It’s all about training. We have three trainers that specialize in everything from puppy classes, manners classes all the way through to high level competitive sports. We have all the toys, treats and food you will need right in site to maximize your training session every single time.
The Ruff House – This company manages all dog daycare and boarding operations. We can handle everything related to ensuring while you’re away on holidays or just a day your dog will have an amazing time with our team. We ensure your dog is matched with similar dogs as well as ensure safe play and stay is at the top of the list.
RuffSport Entertainment – This company is all about fun and entertainment. Inside this organization we have two highly energized dog shows. The first is RuffSport which is a high speed dog sport team. They provide a high speed agility, disc and trick show that is completely choreographed to music. This show has been entertaining people all the way from birthday parties right up to large venues. Secondly we have Aqua Dogs. This show has two components. The first being a full show where its all about the entertainment. The second is a competitive series where people throughout North America come to compete for top honors and prizes.
One thing for sure is this is one busy place and if you would like to learn more about any of our services please don’t hesitate to ask. As we say its all about your dog!
RuffSport Training – Are you ready to learn!
- Do you have challenges getting your dog to listen to you?
- Do you want your dog to come when you call your dogs name?
- Do you wish your dog would stop jumping?
- Do you wish your dog wouldn’t pull you on leash?
- Do you have a dog with excessive barking?
- Do you have a dog with separation anxiety?
- Have you tried training classes that DIDN’T reach your goals?
- Do you have a puppy and want to make sure their on the right path?
- Do you want to play and have fun with your dog?
- Do you want help in selecting a new dog?
- Do you want to play sports with your dog?
- Do you want to teach your dog to Dock Jump?
Due to the extreme cold classes are canceled tonight. Hopefully next week things will be better. Keep your dogs nice and warn at home .
Spindle Slobber Head! Hmm, Fergus?
This means so much!! Why I do what I do! Love that Jane and Keith are putting the work and managing learning in a multiple dog household!! Milo,..
Every dog is typically the same whether they weigh 3 lbs or above 120 lbs. Some are quick, some are slower, and in some cases its based on breed…